Recent Posts

Sunday, December 13, 2009

cats & candy

Hi there! How I wish I had more time to show what I've been up to. 
It's been a few busy weeks with school and it will soon be time for exams.
So my time off for other things is very very little.
But I do have a few new scarfs, yay!
I will show them this week, I need pretty pictures first (and a little sunshine, please sun)

New progress for Queen Nefertete:
bank account: CHECK
VAT Number: CHECK
Business cards: almost CHECK (it's pretty hard to find decent ecological prints for a price that doesn't make you fall of your chair! But Frederic, the magical google-machine, found me a perfect company! thanks dear. hoping for the best!)
Ecological packaging paper: CHECK (and it's PINK and BLUE!)

Here's a little inspiration for a new week. cats & candy
Enjoy.












love
luci
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers