Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sharing banners

looking for creative people, nice organisations, lovely projects and the 
cutest shops to share banners with!

INTERESTED?!

You need: 
-a blog, website or a fanpage where you can add banners/your favourite links
-a logo and a link to your webpage (or a banner that's ready to use!)

I need:
-your banner to add to my blog
-my banner added to your webpage  

Why:
-to promoto each other and get people to know our project/shop/organisation/creative thingie/...

Where:
-these banners will be added on the right of this blog in a section "I  ♥" (or something like that!)

If you'd like to work with me on this, send an email to 
queen.nefertete@gmail.com with your logo/banner
and I will send you an email with mine!


love luci
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers