Recent Posts

Monday, November 2, 2009

lovely weekend

Oh oh, I love weekends. Particularly the long weekends, like this one!
Much more time to do more fun things.
Friday evening I went to see "De helaasheid der dingen", a new flemish film. Which I think was pretty nice.


Saturday I went to "Underground" with Frederic. 
A black comedy play about the financial crisis and the seduction of capitalism. 
As I knew less about all this, it was pretty good to see what it's actually all about. 
It was complete madness. You should go and see!


And now for the Queen... I labeled all the items I have so far, and while I was labeling I realised that I have to make A LOT MORE before January! I want to have loads to start with.


Here's some new work in progress.



We went for a nice autumn walk today. I do love the place where we live, two steps away from this natural beauty.





Hope you had a lovely weekend!

I'm going to watch Desperate Housewives now with the crocheting hook and the girls as we do every week. (Does that sound obsessed? Because it sure is.)


love, Luci x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers